Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Three Step Reflective Framework 21/5/08





We looked at Sarah's blog site- Sarah's Musings.



I'm amazed so much information is able to be recorded-that she is so open and honest and keen to share thoughts. She's not worried about what people will think.


Privacy is a factor for me.I'm not sure I could do this but am impresed anyway. I mean, what if she sid something controversial/insensitive and someone wanted to sue her? Is this the type of thing that would be viewed as evidence? and can what you say be misconstrued and used 'against' you at a later date? ie out of context.



Analysing the Experience.



I would be cautious about being so open. I have a lot to feel vulnerable about!


Today in a staff meeting, one member was not happy to hae his photo on a website. So theses are the two spectrums.


Need to consider carefully what/how to proceed.

Reflect on what your learned and how it will be used..




I've learned that a lot is possible. I'm not sure i've got the time to be a dedicated bloggeron this scale...then again it could be one of those things that can turn to an addiction...imagine!!! Being able to talk to my hearts content with no interruption!!! Could be boring though...we'll see.

3 comments:

Sarah Stewart said...

I'll be honest, I have been pulled up for saying insensitive things on my blog. I haven't meant to be rude, but that is how it has come out on a couple of occasions.

When this has happened, I have taken the events as learning opportunities and used them as aids for reflection and help me develop strategies for the future use of my blog. But it's no more different to upsetting someone in the face-to-face context. In the end, I am only human - I make mistakes but I hope that I learn from them.

Sarah Stewart said...

Here's a tip for you when you blog.

When you mention someone or a resource, make a link in your blog to that resource. Eg, where you talked about me, you can make a link to connect people to my blog so they can come and see who/what you are talking about.

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41379&topic=12507

Sarah Stewart said...

Here's a post you have inspired. thank you
http://tinyurl.com/6cao4c